FULL OR PARTIAL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
A bespoke service from an experienced chartered architectural practice from start to finish on your project.
STRATEGIC PROPERTY / SITE ADVICE
Upfront enthusiasm to focus project specifics and deliverables. Feasibility Studies to explore development options and maximise returns on investment.
Spatial awareness and continuity from the inside out. Bespoke design for fit out and refurbishments.
25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
KRA were formed in 1994, we are a Chartered Architect practice and offer our clients a complete design package, seamlessly performed from Inception to Completion.
A fully integrated service with integrity that underpins each and every project no matter the size.
We have clients who we have been working with for over 20 years and are delighted to act for new and ambitious ones, we can see your aspirations. If you wish to enquire please use the contact us link above.
Recently we have worked with the NHS in an advisory role and have carried out NHS Trust projects in Arran, Dumfries, Kinross, Inverness and Falkirk.
Our dynamic approach has been well recognised and we have developed an excellent reputation and an enviable client base in Scotland and the UK.
What we Provide
Key Services that we offer our clients include the following;
- Strategic property / site advice, upfront enthusiasm to help focus projects specifics and deliverables, this includes Feasibility Studies looking at options on various ways to develop the task, maximising returns on investment.
- Full or Partial architectural services from start to finish.
- Interior design (Spatial awareness and continuity from the inside out).
- Contract Administration Duties- managing the project.
- Statutory requirements such as Planning Permission and Building Warrants.
- Experienced as Healthcare Architects and Dental Architects.
- Architectural Design for Private and NHS Dental Surgeries, Doctor’s GP Practices, Clinics, Metal Health, Residential care homes and Autism support facilities
- New build housing, flat alterations and mews conversions
- Domestic services such as home improvements and extensions.
- Architect working in Edinburgh, Midlothian, East Lothian, West Lothian, Borders and beyond
- A portfolio which includes hotels, gyms, shop fit outs, offices, garden rooms, restaurants cafes and takeaways.
- KRA have carried out design services a number of dentists and dental surgeries
Whatever the service(s) selected, our seamless way in which the service is delivered are respected by our clients, many of which return time after time. These include the NHS, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, Cairn Housing Association, Catholic Church in Scotland, Trinity Factors and various private clients.
We work with many fellow Consultants who complement our business such as Structural and Geotechnical Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Services Consultants and would be happy to recommend them as part of your team.